Differentiation of Self Inventory自我分化量表
指导语
These are questions concerning your thoughts and feelings about yourself andrelationships with others. Please read each statement carefully and decidehow much the statement is generally true of you on a 1 (nor at all) to 6 (very)scale. If you believe that an item does not pertain to you (e.g., you are notcurrently married or in a committed relationship, or one or both of your parentsare deceased), please answer the item according to your best guess aboutwhat your thoughts and feelings would be in that situation. Be sure to answerevery item and try to be as honest and accurate as possible in your responses.
以下问题是关于您与他人关系中您的想法和感受。请仔细阅读每个语句,并决定多少语句一般是真实的1(完全不是)至6(非常正确)程度。如果您认为项目不属于你(例如,您目前没有结婚或在承诺的关系,或一个或两个你的父母已经不在),请回答该项目,按照您的情形中的的想法和感受做出您最好的猜,。请务必回答每一个项目,并尝试在你的反应是诚实和尽可能准确。
1~6的6级评分 1——完全不是这样 6——非常真实
1. People have remarked that I'm overly emotional.
人们说我过于情绪化。
2. I have difficulty expressing my feelings to people I care for.
我对我所关心的人表达感情有困难。
3. I often feel inhibited around my family.
我经常感到受家里人的限制
4. I tend to remain pretty calm even under stress.
即便在压力下,我往往保持很冷静
5. I'm likely to smooth over or settle conflicts between two people whom I careabout.
我貌似能顺利解决我所关心的两个人之间的冲突。
6. When someone close to me disappoints me, I withdraw from him or her for atime.
当与我亲近的人令我失望,我会暂时撤回
7. No matter what happens in my life, I know that I'll never lose my sense ofwho I am.
无论我的生活中发生了什么,我知道我永远不会丧失我是谁的感受
8. I tend to distance myself when people get too close to me.
当人们过度的与我接近,我倾向于疏远。
9. It has been said (or could be said) of me that I am still very attached to myparent(s).
(或许)可以说我仍然太依附于我的父母。
10. I wish that I weren't so emotional.
我希望我不是那么情绪化
11. I usually do not change my behavior simply to please another person.
通常,我不会为了取悦他人而改变我的行为。
12. My spouse or partner could not tolerate it if I were to express to him orher my true feelingsabout some things.
如果我向我的配偶或合伙人表达我真实的感受,他们会无法忍受。
13. Whenever there is a problem in my relationship, I'm anxious to get itsettled right away.
每当我的人际关系有一个问题时,我会急着要马上解决。
14. At times my feelings get the best of me and I have trouble thinking clearly.
当我的情绪占优势的时候,我在清晰的思考上会有困难。
15. When I am having an argument with someone, I can separate my thoughts aboutthe issuefrom my feelings about the person.
当我在与他人争论时,我无法将我对此事的想法与我对他的情绪分开。
16. I'm often uncomfortable when people get too close to me.
人们太接近我的时候我会感到不舒服。
17. It's important for me to keep in touch with my parents regularly.
对我来说,经常的与父母保持联络很重要。
18. At times, I feel as if I'm riding an emotional roller coaster.
有时,我觉得自己似乎坐在情绪的过山车上。
19. There's no point in getting upset about things I cannot change.
为我所不能改变的事情而苦恼是毫无意义的。
20. I'm concerned about losing my independence in intimate relationships.
我担心在亲密关系中会失去自己的独立性。
21. I'm overly sensitive to criticism.
我对批评过于敏感。
22. When my spouse or partner is away for too long, I feel like I am missing apart of me.
当配偶或父母离开我的时间太长,我感到我似乎失去了我的一部分。
23. I'm fairly self-accepting.
我相当接受自我。
24. I often feel that my spouse or partner wants too much from me.
我经常感到我的配偶或父母对我有过分的要求
25. I try to live up to my parents' expectations
我设法达到父母的期望
26. If I have had an argument with my spouse or partner, I tend to think aboutit all day.
如果我与我的配偶或父母发生了争论,我往往会整天想这件事。
27. I am able to say no to others even when I feel pressured by them.
我能够对他人说“不”,即使我感到了来自他们的压力。
28. When one of my relationships becomes very intense, I feel the urge to runaway from it,
当我的一个人际关系变得非常紧张,我觉的自己从其中逃避的冲动。
29. Arguments with my parent(s) or sibling(s) can still make me feel awful.
与我的父母或兄弟姐妹争论仍然会让我感到很可怕。
30. If someone is upset with me, I can't seem to let it go easily.
如果有人令我心烦,我似乎无法轻易罢休。
31. I'm less concerned that others approve of me than I am about doing what Ithink is right.
我不太关心别人对我的赞赏,而注重我所做所想是正确的。
32. I would never consider turning to any of my family members for emotionalsupport.
我绝对不会考虑向家庭成员的任何人获得情感支持。
33. I find myself thinking a lot about my relationship with my spouse or partner.
我发现自己对我的配偶或父母的关系考虑的很多。
34. I'm very sensitive to being hurt by others.
我对别人伤害我很敏感。
35. My self-esteem really depends on how others think of me.
我的自尊很少于别人对我的看法。
36. When I'm with my spouse or partner, I often feel smothered.
我与配偶或父母在一起的时候,经常感到窒息。
37. I worry about people close to me getting sick, hurt, or upset.
我担心与我接近的人会生病、伤害或不安。
38. I often wonder about the kind of impression I create.
我经常对我制造的印象感到困惑。
39. When things go wrong, talking about them usually makes it worse.
当事情变坏,谈论这些通常会更糟。
40. I feel things more intensely than others do.
与他人的想法相比,我觉得事情更激烈。
41. I usually do what I believe is right regardless of what others say.
我通常会去做我认为是正确的事,而不去管别人怎么说。
42. Our relationship might be better if my spouse or partner would give me thespace I need.
如果我的配偶或家人给予我更多我所需要的空间,我们的关系或许会更好。
43. I tend to feel pretty stable under stress.
我往往在压力下感到相当的稳定。
Differentiation of Self Inventory Subscale Composition (underlined means reversescored):
自我分化量表的构成(下划线反向记分)
Emotional Reactivity:1,6, 10,14,18,21,26,30,34,38,40
情绪反应
I Position: 4, 7,11, 15, 19,23,27,31,35,41,43
属我之位
Emotional Cutoff:2,3,8,12,16,20,24,28,32,36,39,42
情感截断
Fusion With Others:5,9,13,17,22,25,29,33,37
与他人融合
Received September 22, 1997
Revision received February 16, 1998
Accepted February 16,1998